You can progress to the grade of advanced hand therapist. Submit a demand for recognition directed to the certification committee.
Following conditions apply:
- 3 year paying member of the Begian Hand Therapists society
- more than 5 year of work experience as a hand or occupational therapist
- more than 1500 hours experience in the treatment of the upper limbs during the last 5 years*
- attended at least 5 BHT events
- collected at least 50 points through education in the upper limbs*
* exceptions on the regulations are possible, explained in the regulations document.
** the assignment of points is explained in the regulations document
Find out more about the Belgian Certified hand therapists recognition form: