You can progress to the grade of certified belgian hand therapist, this recognition is needed to demand a recognition in the European hand therapists. Submit a demand for recognition directed to the certification committee.
Following conditions apply:
- 5 year paying member of the Belgian Hand Therapists society
- more than 5 year of work experience as a hand or occupational therapist
- more than 1500 hours experience in the treatment of the upper limbs during the last 5 years*
- attended at least 5 BHT events
- collected at least 20 points through active participation to the hand therapy*
* exceptions on the regulations are possible, explained in the regulations document.
** the assignment of points is explained in the regulations document
Find out more about the Belgian Certified hand therapists recognition form